Thursday, March 19, 2009

Self Portrait Attempt #2

After being told that my previous self-portrait was not like me, that I am usually joyous and colourful etc, I thought it was time to do a flattering self-portrait. After Pina's last class where Serena posed with flowers, necklaces and lots of make-up, I thought I'd try one of myself with similar props. Generally, I am a colourful person, I love bright colours and wear them a lot. I am also usually good humoured and have a smile. I've to also add that I'm plump (no evidence of any collar bone, all buried deeply) and enjoy cooking, baking and eating, as they say "Never trust a skinny cook". But to be flattering, I removed some bulges and took an angle where my double chin is not very evident. What do they say about artistic licence!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment