Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Website Up at Last!

I'm finally satisfied with my website and thought to tell my blog followers about it.  After the exhibition in 2010 I realised that a blog was not the place for a prospective buyer to view my "saleable" artworks.  Everything is chronological in a blog.  So I was motivated to start a real website, which is the "shop front". 

Having done a short seminar with Lisa Woolfe at ArtEst, I began weeks of fiddling with building one, it is really not for those who are IT illiterate.  But then, I realise that I'm quite fussy about appearances, given that I'm a visual artist - and it is very important that the site looks good and be easy to navigate.

Anyway, (drum-roll) here it is, folks www.mengwoo.com !  I will still keep my blog but anything that you like in the blog, you may check it out in greater detail on my website and hopefully in the near future, have the option to purchase originals and prints using PayPal.   Meantime, if you'd like to see anything for real, just drop me a line and we can tee up a time.